Yes, you read that right! Saturday, March 7th is our next beer dinner! We’re delighted, once again, to be pairing with the brilliant food of Chef Brent Beavers of Immerse Cuisine. Five handcrafted beers by Head Brewer Grant Goodwiler will be impeccably paired with five courses of intentionally sourced fare. Trust us, you don’t want to miss this!
Meet at 5:30 for a pre-dinner beer, the room will open at 6:00 with a welcome beer and introductions.
Here’s a teaser of the working draft of the menu:
- Jalapeno and Lump Crab Cake with Kohlrabi, Red Pear and Spinach Salad with Green Chile Vinaigrette
- French Onion and Apple Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Butternut and Fresno Chile Bisque
- Sagg Paneer and Savory Ginger Carrot Pudding with Chickpea and Mint Wok Naan
- Pan Seared Lamb Chop with Grilled Grey Oyster Mushrooms and Charred Shallot Butter
- Dessert “Lasagna”: Deep Fried Cinnamon and Sugar Pasta, layered with Roasted Strawberry Sauce, Honey Ricotta Cheese and Toasted Mascarpone
Tickets are on sale now! Don’t delay, they WILL sell out!
Get your tickets here: https://carterpayne.se/event-list/beer-dinner-with-immerse-cuisine-and-local-relic/