In collaboration with the Southern Colorado Brewers Alliance, Local Relic is pleased to introduce to you the SCBA / Local Relic Aloe Vera IPA:
No stranger to pushing the envelope, the SCBA / Local Relic Aloe Vera IPA uses fresh Aloe Vera leaves to bring a moderate fruity character on the nose, and with a natural vegetal bitterness complemented by the CTZ hops. Falconer’s Flight, Amarillo, and Citra hops lend pleasant green and tropical notes to the nose, complementing the gentle honeyed character from the Aloe Vera Juice added in secondary. A finely carbonated pale gold, and a sessionable 5.8%, make this a perfect spring sipper.
Here’s a list of where the SCBA / Local Relic Aloe Vera IPA can be found:
- Carson’s Wine and Liquor, 6877 Mesa Ridge Parkway, Fountain, CO 80817, (719) 382-7510
- Weber Street Liquor, 712 N Weber St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903, (719) 475-9533
- Hope Spirits, 7065 Austin Bluffs Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO 80923, (719) 535-9463
- Coaltrain Wine and Spirits, 330 W Uintah St, Colorado Springs, CO 80905, (719) 475-9700
- J&K Liquor, 2906 N Powers Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80922, (719) 573-5638
- Mountain Cellars, 8290 Razorback Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80920, (719) 266-0355
Please support these wonderful retailers, and help spread the word about the Southern Colorado Brewers Alliance. If you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know!